Posted on February 7, 2006
In the interest of safe and courteous driving, may I offer the following suggestions?
- Please keep your eyes on the road at all times.
- Please keep both hands on the wheel.
- Share the road with motorcyles.
- Please put your cell phone down – if you must make a call, please use a hands-free device.
- Before I take that thing out of your hands and place it somewhere uncomfortable you inconsiderate b*******!
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
– Neptunus Lex